"Dance like nobody's watching; love like you've never been hurt. Sing like nobody's listening; live like it's heaven on earth."-Mark Twain

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

A Mask


Do you ever feel the need to put on a mask? I do. There are different types of people in the world and showing the same "you" to all of them seems impossible. So, does acting differently when interacting with different sets of people make you a hypocrite? Can you be accused of not being true to yourself? This dilemma crossed my mind upon realizing that my friends would describe me in totally different ways. This is probably normal, but somehow it alarmed me because i realized that I don't know which one is the real me. When you lived these different faces, how can you tell which one to keep, which one to cultivate?

No comments:

Post a Comment